Established in 1999, Kennerly Architecture & Planning is a San Francisco based design firm with projects ranging from complex urban mixed-use buildings to rural structures set in delicate landscapes. Working closely with our clients, we craft intelligently planned buildings that harmonize with their surroundings, engage the senses, and spark the imagination.
We have an immediate opening for a design-oriented Project Architect with strong technical skills to join our team in San Francisco. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, and good-humored.
We provide competitive salaries and benefits which include health insurance with HSA, 401(k), commuter benefits, and a professional education stipend.
– 7-10 years professional experience
– Great designer including detailing without at-hand technical support
– Fluent in Revit, ACAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Suite
– Experience with multi-family residential
– Demonstrated ability to maintain high design standards through city entitlement/permitting processes, technical documentation, and construction administration
– Knowledge of construction materials, systems and documentation
– License to practice architecture
– Accredited architectural degree (BArch or MArch)
– Fluent in English and great communicator
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and work samples via email with attention to Sarina Kennerly.