Kennerly Architecture & Planning is an award-winning firm located in San Francisco at the edge of the Mission District. Our projects range from complex urban mixed-use buildings to rural structures set in delicate landscapes. Our team brings fresh thinking and creative energy to each project, and we are looking for talented people with diverse perspectives and experiences to join us in this endeavor.
We have an immediate opening for an architectural job captain/designer to join our team in San Francisco. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, and good-humored.
We provide competitive salaries and benefits which include health insurance with HSA, 401(k), commuter benefits, and a professional education stipend.
• Minimum 4 years professional architectural experience.
• Exceptional 3D modeling & presentation skills using both digital and non-digital tools.
• Fluent in Revit (min 2 years working experience), and ACAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite.
• Knowledge of state and local building codes.
• Strong knowledge of construction materials, technical research, and systems.
• Accredited architectural degree (BArch or MArch).
• Fluent in English and clear graphic, verbal and written communication abilities.
• Proactive attitude with excellent analytical, problem-solving and presentational skills is required.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and work samples via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with attention to Sarina Kennerly. PDF format, 10 MB max.
Please, no phone calls or recruiters. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
#architecture #jobopportunity #architecturejobs