Kennerly Architecture & Planning is an award-winning firm located in San Francisco at the edge of the Mission District. Our projects range from complex urban mixed-use buildings to rural structures set in delicate landscapes. Our team brings fresh thinking and creative energy to each project, and we are looking for talented people with diverse perspectives and experiences to join us in this endeavor.
We have an immediate opening for a design-oriented Project Architect with strong technical skills to join our team in San Francisco. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, and good-humored.
We provide competitive salaries and benefits which include health insurance with HSA, 401(k), commuter benefits, and a professional education stipend.
• 7-10 years professional architectural experience.
• Great designer including detailing without at-hand technical support.
• Fluent in Revit, ACAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with multi-family residential, including unit-planning.
• Experience with state and local building codes and accessibility requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain high design standards through city entitlement/permitting processes, technical documentation, and construction administration.
• Strong knowledge of construction materials, technical research, systems and documentation at all project phases.
• License to practice architecture is ideal but not required.
• Accredited architectural degree (BArch or MArch).
• Fluent in English and effective communication with internal team as well as with clients, consultants, contractors, and vendors is required.
• Proactive attitude with excellent analytical, problem-solving and presentational skills is required.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and work samples via email to email@example.com with attention to Sarina Kennerly. PDF format, 10 MB max.
Please, no phone calls or recruiters. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
#architecture #jobopportunity #architecturejobs